Free Museum Days 2023 – June 7 & 21; July 5 & 19; August 2 & 16
On select Wednesdays throughout the summer, Blackberry Farm hosts Free Museum Days that provide FREE admission for Illinois residents as part of a statewide free museum days promotion. These days are the perfect opportunity to explore our historical exhibits with your family or a group of history-loving friends. With free admission, you’ll have access to historical sites around our park, Little Farmer’s Junction, the Discovery Barn, and the Adventure Playground. Add the Ride Pass for just $4/person for unlimited access to all our park attractions and rides including train, wagon, carousel, pony rides, and paddle boats.
- Blackberry Farm reserves the right to refuse admittance when park attendance reaches capacity. Admission will be closed during these times and allowed only in accordance with guests exiting.
- For their safety, ponies take 15-minute breaks at 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., and 3:30 p.m.
- Group reservations cannot be scheduled on Free Museum Days.
- Due to the volume of guests on Free Museum Days, Blackberry Farm reserves the right to refuse any group of over 10 people from entering the park for the safety of young children.
- Buses are not allowed to park in the lot during Free Museum Days due to a lack of space.